7 Ways to Get the Most From Your Serum:
1) Test FirstThis skin serum is powerfully concentrated. Before first time use, test a small amount on the skin of your neck to make sure the formula does not irritate your skin.
2) Know Your SkinIf your skin is naturally on the dry side you may benefit from using a moisturizer or facial oil on top of the serum, or blended together.
3) Cleanse and ExfoliateFor maximum absorption of your serum be sure to gently wash and exfoliate your face before applying, as the serum can cling to oil and dead skin cells.
4) Use Lukewarm WaterWashing your face with lukewarm water raises your skin's temperature slightly, causing blood vessels and pores to dilate allowing the serum maximum penetration.
5) Apply to Damp SkinMoist skin is more permeable than dry skin. Applying your serum to damp skin after cleansing encourages deeper absorption.
6) Apply Day and NightMultiple applications of your serum yield the fastest results.
7) Give it Time
The length of time from when you start using your serum until you see results varies with each person. While some people see changes as soon as 2-4 weeks, it may take others 6-8 weeks to see a difference. Around 6 months, you should reach the maximum benefits.