MATRIXYL 3000™ + VITAMIN C
Made with the superior quality MAP Vitamin C and MATRIXYL 3000™, this anti-aging serum is light stable, oxygen stable, and pH balanced for a longer lasting, gentle way to repair the effects of sun damage and to improve fine lines and wrinkles by increasing collagen production. It is combined with our hydrating base of pure, vegan, organic Hyaluronic Acid.
Our MATRIXYL 3000™ + Vitamin C with Organic Hyaluronic Acid Serum Includes the Following Benefits:
• Increases Collagen Production with Our Potent MATRIXYL 3000™, Leaving Skin More Firm and Youthful Looking
• Superior Quality Powerful MAP Vitamin C that is Light and Oxygen Stable, and pH Balanced
• Decreases Appearance of Sun Spots with the Powerful Antioxidants Naturally Found in Vitamin C
• Prevents Further Breakdown of Collagen
• Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles for a Smoother, More Vibrant Appearance
• Enhances Skin Elasticity
• Evens Skin Tone for a Brighter, More Radiant Complexion
• Improves Skin Texture by Reducing Skin Problems Due to Age
• Deeply Moisturizes to Hydrate Dry, Dull Skin
All Asterwood Naturals Serums are Free Of:
• Never Tested on Animals
Ingredients: Distilled Water (Aqua), MATRIXYL 3000™ (Glycerin, Water, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Terapeptid-7), Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Organic Vegan Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Contains less than 2% of Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Directions: IMPORTANT - This is a CONCENTRATED SERUM. Before using, test a small amount on the skin of your neck to make sure the formula does not irritate your skin. If the serum is compatible with your skin, apply desired amount onto palms of hands. Rub palms together and apply to face and neck. Can be used alone or with a moisturizer. Apply as needed. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs. Store in a cool, dark place out of reach of children. .
Serum can be used for a period of 12 months after opening.